Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chunky Monkey

So, we went in for Mia's 4 day check up last Friday and she weighed 7 lbs 6 oz, today we went back for her 10 day check up and she weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. That's 5 ounces short of a pound for all of you math majors.
What was I thinking when I heard the news- My boobies did that!! With Hudson I wasn't producing a lot of milk and he needed to be supplemented, so for me this is huge!
All of my 9 days sitting on the couch shirtless just paid off! If you are/were a breastfeeding mom you can definitely get a mental picture of what I am talking about.
There is no point in putting on a nursing bra or nursing camisole when you are lying around the house. It's uncomfortable and takes too much time to lift and lower that crap. You might as well just be topless (only in the comfort of your own home of course) you do need those other things when you go out in public.
Poor Hudson probably just thinks Mia is this "thing" that sucks on my boob all day and then falls to sleep after wards. It must seem pretty strange from his point of view...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.