Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bathing Suit Season

I was online last night looking at the bathing suits and found an adorable one piece. It hid my least favorite asset (stomach) and enhanced my good ones (boobies). It had some kind of mechanism that tightened in your tummy (like Spanx) and then underwear to push up my girls (which I only get while breast feeding, so I want to show them off this summer). I'm in love with this suit that cost around $100. I can't wait to go to Macy's and try it on this week. I ask Jorge what he thinks about it. He replies, "it's great if you're 40."
Wow, I am thinking. I had a baby less than 4 weeks ago, am I suppose to be browsing the junior section looking for something a little more Girls Gone Wild? I'm not even suppose to work out until 6 weeks post postpartum. Should I be sneaking in some crunches right now? What is he trying to tell me?
:http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=433092&CategoryID=12420

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sharon~i totally get where you are coming from!! I am DEF. going one piece this summer. And this one is cuuuuute :) i vote yes for it. and not for a 40 year old. It is a sexy "nursing mom" alternative....not many options out there!! :) hope its cute on.
Jessica Bottomly

tms said...

That's hot.

Look at this one... I love the retro look how it comes down on the thighs. http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GU-256593&page=1&cgname=OSSWMOPSZZZ&rfnbr=158

Or if you are dying to show off the tatas... Though you'd have to be in France or something for it to work. : )
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GU-258344&page=1&cgname=OSSWMOPSZZZ&rfnbr=158

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.