Sunday, November 21, 2010

The truth is...

I have noticed that people enjoyed reading my blog when I had something to complain out, ie: sharp pains in my anus, baby weight I couldn't loss, sleepless nights, a baby who won't stop crying on a 3 hour road trip...etc. And now that life is pretty good I haven't had as many readers. Most of the previous comments were, "Sharon, you're so real, that's how I felt etc.." And now that I have been talking about my weekend adventures to A Day Out with Thomas and The Festival of Lights no one really cares...so I either need to have some "real" stuff happen to me or start making up shit. Let's hope you won't be able to tell fact from fiction.
The fact that this has happened to me makes sense. Everyone is so obsessed with reality-reality TV shows, tabloids, and my favorite People magazine. Did you hear Jessica Simpson got engaged, only because Nick Lachey did a week earlier...gossip, crap...my brother and I even text each other when celebrities get a divorce, ie: Courtney Cox and David Arquette or the latest Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, as though we know these people or as though it's some big shocker!
So...what is the big gossip in my life, what's real, something my readers would want to hear about...should I talk about even though I have lost my baby weight I now have spider veins on the back of my legs that look like a road map or now that I'm nursing my beautiful full B breasts look like a deflated A...my brother teases me that my 9th grade niece has bigger boobs than me, that's not saying much. What else has happened since childbirth, there's the stretch marks you get because well your skin stretches...DUH! How can our bodies go through all of that and look as though it didn't? It can't! My hair falls out now more than ever. It looks like cousin IT has taken a shower with me. I might have to invest in some Rogaine for women at this rate...geez. Is this the "real" stuff you are wanting to read? Hopefully this post enables you to relate to me and if not maybe a smile crossed your face while you read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.