Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kids say the darnest things

Hudson is almost 2.5 and I just wanted to write down a few things he has said that I just absolutely love. This blog is really just for me since it's kind of my new version of a baby book...

1. The other day he wanted me to play trains with him and I asked if he could wait a minute, he said, "I'll try" (so honest)
2. He always says bless you when we sneeze and he said it once when I farted, lol
3. He just started saying, "you're welcome"
4. When Mia cries he shushes her and says, "don't cry Mia, don't worry"
5. He calls Mia "Miasita" which means little Mia, he made it up, AMAZING
6. Whenever I call him from work he always asks, "wanna play trains...you workin'?
7. He puts his hand up when he doesn't want you to go any further and says "stop, wait there"
8. He waves and says hi to everyone, people in Wal-mart, the neighborhood, etc
9. Whenever I ask where Mia is, he always says she's sleeping and when I ask what she's doing he says she's crying
10. Every morning he wakes up and says, "I want Milky" (milk)
11. Every morning he asks Jorge, wanna play trains?
12. I caught him singing the Thomas song, he said, "Thomas he's the cheeky one" over and over
13.After listening to the Thomas song he said, "What about Spencer?" (he's not mentioned in the song)
14. He wants to take baths with Mia now, so sweet
15.He goes to MDO on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I ask him what he did at school he says, "teachers"
16. Every night when I put him to bed he asks me, "wanna cuddle with me?"
17. Whenever he eats something he really likes, ie: a cookie, he says "it's delicious, I like it!"


I am sure there are many more, but these came to mind. I can't believe he is almost 2 and a half, he is becoming a handsome young man and I LOVE him to pieces!!!

1 comments:

Natali said...

Love it! I can't wait for all the cute & funny things Nala will have to say!!

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.