Sunday, October 31, 2010

Zombieland

Thank goodness it is Halloween because I look and feel like a zombie and I didn't even have to buy a costume. Let's back up a bit...
Hudson woke up Friday night at 11:30 lying in his bed of throw up (poor baby). So we got him out of bed and into the bathtub. I put his sheets including his extra blanket into the wash and washed him up, give him medicine (he had a 102.4 fever) and put him into bed with us. He feel asleep, so I picked him up to put him in his own bed, and he threw up again. This time when I picked him up he threw up all over my face which came down my chest and body. Can you imagine?? So Jorge put him in the tub I jumped in the shower and we "de-bedded" his sheets again. He went to sleep after the second incidence, but guess who didn't sleep that night...Mia. Instead of waking up once like she normally does, she woke up 3 times! Lucky, lucky me.
Saturday night the kids were in bed by 8:30, I brushed my teeth skipped taking a shower because I was so tired and was in bed by 9. I thought I am going to get some much needed R&R. I was very excited about my plan. Hud woke up at 11:30 throwing up again!! Jorge took off his sheets and his clothes and put him into bed with me where she slept until 6:15 this morning. The only reason I think he woke up was because Mia was crying so loudly. She was hungry and her diaper was completed filled with number 1's and 2's...
Oh what a weekend. So yes I look and feel like a zombie, no costume required. Happy Halloween to me.

1 comments:

tms said...

poor baby. what was up with Hud? stomach bug or something. goodness. so sorry to hear that. get some rest girl.

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.