Friday, April 13, 2012

Life Changing

Okay all of you blog followers, I know it's been awhile since my last post...3 months to be exact. I only blog when I am passionate about something or I am trying to make you laugh with a pregnancy/mommy story. This entry is filled with PASSION.
As most of you know I have been an avid runner for about a year and a half now. I lost all of my baby weight and more. I became hooked, and I continue to clock many miles a week, BUT I didn't have any energy. I was just in a routine...running to stay thin, not really running because I loved it. Working full time, taking care of 2 small children and trying to be an athlete is extremely exhausting. I would have 2 cups of coffee every morning and a coke zero for lunch...UNTIL this week. A friend of mine introduced me to Advocare and it has changed my life (I know that sounds dramatic, but I mean it). I am currently participating in the 24 day challenge through Advocare. (You know I love the word challenge!) It intrigued me from the beginning. The first 10 days are a cleanse with fiber drinks, energy drinks and vitamins. The last 14 days are focused on adding more energy, controling appetite and losing weight/toning (with delicious meal replacement shakes, not chalky Slim Fast ones). I started 5 days ago and I have NOT had one cup of coffee or one sugary soda!! That is huge for me. I have SPARK, their energy drink in the morning and again in the afternoon when I get home from work. I'm taking vitamins that make me alert and fiber drinks that help regulate me. (Everyone's heard of the word cleanse...) but I truly feel clean and full of energy. I usually wake up in the morning at 6-after hitting the snooze button, now I have been waking up at 5:00 for morning workouts, feeling AMAZING!
I was hesitant at first, because I didn't want to pay the money (I am very frugal). But I am so glad I did. I liked the products so much that I became a distributor so I can sell the products and get a discount on the ones I buy for myself. The products sell themselves! If you don't want to do the 24 day challenge, you don't have to. You can just try the SPARK or the vitamins, or the meal replacement shakes...the challenge is nice because it lets you sample a little bit of everything. If you want to look and feel better what are you waiting for? Please feel free to email me espanolivy@yahoo.com or call with any questions. You won't regret the "new" you!

https://www.advocare.com/120414962/Account/default.aspx
http://www.the24daychallenge.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just going to say that you don't need all this exercising and dieting and whatnot.. You're gorgeous! Just the way you are! But, it seems to really make you happy when you're doing it just for fun. Just remember weight isn't everything, and letting that kind of control your life could be more damaging than helpful. Words of love from an anonymous reader (: Stay beautiful!

Sharon said...

Thanks Ms.Alabama.
Having a healthy lifestyle and trying to eat right and exercising allows me feel amazing. I have never looked or felt better. It's not about the number on the scale, it's about being strong and living longer. It's not dieting, it's a lifestyle choice. Running a half marathon at almost 3o years old...who would have thought!
Thank you for your kind words. ;)

Post a Comment

Enter you comment here.